Concierge / Guest Experience
- Nashville, TN
- Full Time
- Entry Level
CONCIERGE/GUEST EXPERIENCE (FRONT DESK AGENT) – NASHVILLE, TN
Rapidly expanding Lifestyle company is searching for a highly motivated, luxury-focused Front Desk Agent for their unique property brand BentoLiving in Nashville, TN.
This person should have an understanding of the hotel business and display a true passion and dedication to service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction.
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding customer service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and greet guests when they check-in, ensuring they have an amazing experience
- Assist clients and guests with any additional needs
- Learn the ins and outs of our hospitality business so you can handle any questions or issues guests have with patience and enthusiasm
- Work directly with management to conduct walkthroughs for potential new guests as needed
- Maintain ambiance at the property
What We Look For:
- 2+ year of working experience preferably in a customer facing role
- Some experience working in hospitality or customer service a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- A self-starter, who has the ability to work effectively both in a team environment as well as solo
- Must be available to work on evenings and weekends
Our team members are always representing our commitment to excellence including:
- Quickly respond to operational problems and provide solutions
- Have critical eye for detail in all areas, such as cleanliness, maintenance issues, property and personnel appearance and customer service
Sales & Marketing
- Represents the hotel as well as BentoLiving as a brand ambassador, leading advocate and voice to the business community
- Develop relationships with key customers, clients and local contacts
- Lead by example – get your “hands dirty”
- Anticipate customer needs, and teach associates how to anticipate
- Demonstrate independent thinking and leadership in handling guest concerns
Please submit a resume with any response to this posting or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and job title in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time
Must be 21 years of age with a valid drivers license
Required to work various shifts including weekends and holidays: 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm
Hourly Pay Rate: $18
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision available for full time employees after 60 days
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.