- Nashville, TN
- Part Time to Full Time
- Entry Level
BARISTA – NASHVILLE, TN
Rapidly expanding Lifestyle company BentoLiving has opened The Hart. The concept combines an innovative service model with high quality pacific rim inspired cuisine. BentoLiving and The Hart are seeking people who are interested in working directly with leadership to develop the brand and fine-tune overall food and beverage operations on the property. The hotel also includes an onsite marketplace and a seasonal rooftop bar.
This person should have an understanding of all facets of operations and display a true passion and dedication to service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction.
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding customer service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
What we are looking for in our Barista:
- You are responsible for delivering culinary standards that are in line with the standards for menu content, ensuring execution of menu content, and establishing and maintaining quality and presentation standards.
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members
- Creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and self-guided.
- Prepare drink and food menu items according to recipes and/or special requests
- Prepare ingredients needed for recipes of menu items.
- Maintain food safety and quality standards.
- Understand and read an order, either handwritten or computerized
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Communicate cordially, effectively, and clearly with all employees, managers, staff, and guests.
- Must wash hands regularly.
- Understand and complete all side work as assigned.
- Be able to stand and walk for an entire shift.
- Perform more than one task at a time.
Full-time, Part-time shifts available.
- Bar/Casual dining restaurant
- At least one (1) year of relevant experience.
- High volume, complex food service environment.
- Fast Casual and or Fine Dining a +++
Our team members are always representing our commitment to excellence including:
- Quickly respond to and problems and provide solutions
- Have critical eye for detail in all areas, such as cleanliness, maintenance issues, and personnel appearance and customer service
- Develop relationships with key customers, clients and local contacts
- Instill passion and commitment in associates
- Lead by example – get your “hands dirty”
- Anticipate customer needs.
Please submit a resume with any response to this posting or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and job title in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.