- Nashville, TN
- Full Time
- Mid Level
SOUS CHEF – NASHVILLE, TN
BentoLiving’s The Hart restaurant in Nashville is hiring a Sous Chef. The ideal person should have an understanding of the bar/restaurant business, have worked in a similar role and display a true passion and dedication to fine dining, service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction.
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding guest service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
Full Job Description
Reports to the head chef, the sous chef is responsible the quality of food that comes out of our kitchen as well as delivering passionately, intensely, uncompromisingly humble hospitality and high-quality guest experience.
- Ensure the quality of food that comes out of our kitchen is top notch.
- Able to handle volume and stress with an even keel and finesse.
- Holds the standard of high-quality food above all else.
- Shares the passion for food, wine and the guest experience.
- Able to maintain close relationships with the people that fabricate our ingredients, making sure their standards are as high as ours.
- Maintain good personal hygiene – Follow the company’s uniform policy.
- Follow the opening and closing checklists.
- Arrive on time or before.
- Monitor and observe guests experience to ensure guests are satisfied with service and respond promptly and courteously to correct any problems.
Job Type: Full-time
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK - DAYS, NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
Pay: Competitive pay