Security Team Member
- Nashville, TN
- Full Time
- Entry Level
SECURITY – FULL TIME 5 Shifts weekly – Nashville, TN
This position is for the BentoLiving, a boutique hotel in the Chestnut Hill area. We are looking for qualified candidates that would like to join our team for building and guest security. Here are some of the details:
Patrol buildings and grounds. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Work under limited supervision; typically reports to a Hotel Night Auditor and/or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding customer service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures. Contact authorities when appropriate.
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent guest service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and guests
- Protect the company's assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
Security Officer top skills & proficiencies:
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
- Manage Multiple Tasks
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- Surveillance Skills
- Good Judgment, Dependability and Emotional Control
- Safety Management
FULL TIME POSITION WITH MEDICAL BENEFITS AFTER 60 DAYS
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK VARIOUS SHIFTS 7AM-3PM, 3PM – 11PM AND 11PM – 7AM
Please submit a resume with any response to this posting or directly to email@example.com with your name and job title in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.