- Nashville, TN
- Full Time
- Entry Level
DISHWASHER – NASHVILLE, TN
Rapidly expanding Lifestyle company BentoLiving is opening a new food and beverage concept at their flagship hotel in Nashville, BentoLiving Chestnut Hill. The concept combines an innovative service model with high quality pacific rim inspired cuisine. BentoLiving is seeking people who are interested in working directly with leadership to develop the brand and fine-tune overall food and beverage operations on the property. The hotel also includes an onsite marketplace and a seasonal rooftop bar.
This person should have an understanding of all facets of operations and display a true passion and dedication to service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction.
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding customer service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
What we are looking for in our staff:
- You are responsible for delivering culinary standards that are in line with the standards for menu content, ensuring execution of menu content, and establishing and maintaining quality and presentation standards.
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members
- Creative problem-solver who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
- Dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and self-guided.
- Load, run, and unload the dish machine. Always maintain adequate levels of clean tableware
- Keep the dish machine it clean and make sure the wash cycle is sanitary and effective. Report any problems immediately.
- Keep the dish room clean and organized, the kitchen floors and dining room hallways mopped, and monitor sanitation buckets and production areas
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Follow proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
- At least one (1) year of relevant experience.
- High volume, complex food service environment.
- Fast Casual and or Fine Dining a +++
Our team members are always representing our commitment to excellence including:
- Quickly respond to and problems and provide solutions
- Have critical eye for detail in all areas, such as cleanliness, maintenance issues, and personnel appearance and customer service
- Develop relationships with key customers, clients and local contacts
- Instill passion and commitment in associates
- Lead by example – get your “hands dirty”
- Anticipate customer needs.
Please submit a resume with any response to this posting or directly to email@example.com with your name and job title in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.