Senior Staff Accountant
- Nashville, TN
- Full Time
- Entry Level
STAFF ACCOUNTANT - Nashville
Bento Box is searching for a highly motivated, luxury-focused individual for their corporate headquarters in Nashville, TN.
This person should have an understanding of all facets of the business and display a true passion and dedication to service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of service and satisfaction.
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding customer service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
We are looking for a staff accountant to work in a start-up environment, working as a right hand to the Department Managers, Controller and Owners providing accounting support.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly accounting transactions.
- Hands-on with all accounts payable, accounts receivable and help with month-end close
- General ledger coding
- Bank reconciliations for multiple entities
- Work closely with company ownership and executive team
- Special projects
- Business analysis and pricing and cost analysis as needed
- Collaboration between different departments
- Other duties assigned
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Accounting in hospitality a big plus
- M3 a plus